Thursday, November 26, 2009

perfectly delish.

And so it's all over and done with.

Shared the wonderful story of Thanksgiving with my class.

Check.

Partook in the traditional Pumpkin Pie with Room 1 students in a bit of a twist.

Check.

Accomplished 3-D shape perspective drawing.

Check.

Bumped students up to the next step in the narrative-writing process.

Check.

Set everything up for tomorrow's Athletics for Years 7 & 8 at the Waitakere Stadium.

Check.

Attempted and succeeded our first solo Thanksgiving meal with Alissa.

Check and Check.

And now, after a full day of teaching, an evening of cooking, and delightful company for feasting I'm completely zonked for any bit of energy I might be able to scrounge up.

It's off to bed for me for now. I know I'm going to need every bit of energy for tomorrow as I'm helping Hayley (the other Totara team teacher member) with taking our wonderful students over to the Waitakere Stadium. I'm hoping my students are doing the same so they're rearing and ready to go to show us what they're made of tomorrow at all the track & field events.

There's also the little tid bit of helping out a little bit tomorrow morning to get everything set up for the Talent Show coming up next Tuesday evening. Alissa and I are in with Robin, one of our deputy principals, and decorating the stage and hall for the major event.

More to come on all the nitty gritty details potentially over this weekend when my brain isn't about to shut down on me after an exhausting day.

Cheers & Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment