Tuesday, December 15, 2009

eeek.

Classroom decorations are coming down.

Students are really starting to push for summer to be here already.

Classroom placements have been made for next year.

We're wrapping up end of the year activities and having kids move into cleaning everything out.

This is the end of the year...

It's crazy and it's still so odd to me. Even though I've only been here the past 2 months, I've really come to love being in Room 1 with all these younguns and Amanda. Despite how rough and rily it may have been at times, I've absolutely loved all of it.

Our Christmas tree is up and decorated at home - something that was oddly bizarre to do as it was sunny and really warm outside while we were inside decorating and listening to Christmas carols dealing with snow - something they don't get any of down here in Swanson. I've wrapped my presents for people down here already and baked gingerbread cookies for my class and made some peppermint bark for some other people. Christmas is really coming, whether I believe it or not. The end is SO close it's absolutely ridiculously terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment